- All start prices are in U.S. $ and are the minimum acceptable.
- A buyer commission of 18% will be added to the purchase price plus $ 2.00 handling fee per lot.
- In case of a tie bid the earliest bidder is awarded the lot.
- Bids to be received by email, by fax or by mail. Telephone bids will be accepted from bidders known to us, but must be confirmed in writing, or fax immediately after being placed. "Open" or "Buy" bids are not accepted. Please bid your limit, we will do our best to obtain the lot for you at the lowest possible price. NEW BIDDERS MUST SUBMIT 2 AUCTION HOUSES REFERENCES AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE AUCTION DATE !!!
- Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice. Payment must be made in U.S. currency ($) only, with personal check (drawn from U.S. bank), postal money order, or bank wire transfer. $ 20.00 will be added to invoice paid by Domestic wire transfers, $ 35.00 will be added to invoices paid by international wire transfers.We don't accept direct credit cards payments, however you can can pay with your credit card by the Paypal secure site to our paypal payment address (will be provided to successful bidders). WE DONT ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT FROM FIRST TIME BIDDERS !!!All international invoice above $ 1000.00 required payments by bank wire transfer in U.S $ or by USA based bank check in U.S $. NEW FIRST TIME BIDDERS NEED TO PAY ONLY BY A CHECK MADE IN U.S $ & UNDER USA BASED BANK OR BY BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
- INTERNATIONAL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO 4% SERVICE CHARGE. USA PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO 3% SERVICE CHARGE. Pennsylvania residents need to add applicable tax.
- Postage and insurance plus $ 2.00 handling fee per lot will be added to invoices. USA orders will be mailed by priority insured or express insured mail or by Federal express delivery. International orders will be mailed by Federal Express only.
- Please allow for check clearance. Successful bidders are responsible for customs and tax fees in their countries. Full package value will be written on mailing U.S customs forms and our invoice will included within the package.
- All U.S. orders will be sent/mail by USPS or UPS. international orders will be sent only by UPS or Fedex. Proof by the Auctioneer of sending to the advised address shall constitute delivery. Due to postal difficulties we can not accept bids or deliver to the following countries or continents : Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Turkey, Yemen, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of, Estonia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.Gulf States & some European countries. PLEASE INQUIRE IF WE SHIP TO YOUR COUNTRY.
- Persons well known to the auctioneer, or who furnish satisfactory references, may at the auctioneer's option, have their purchases forwarded immediately.
- Lots containing five or more stamps each, are not returnable at any time. Each lot sold as Genuine unless otherwise described, lots described as having defects are not returnable because of condition. Lots are not returnable on account of centering, perforation, cancellation or amount of margin as described. In case of covers, most are commercial and have been passed through the mails. Minor folds, tears, & marks - a fact of life in the field of postal history - are normally of no significance, and are not grounds for return. Incorrectly described lots may be returned by registered insured mail only, and within 14 days of receipt - providing they are intact, same condition as sold and proven otherwise by a competent known to us. The auctioneer must be notified by telephone prior to the return of any material.
- Certification - the buyer is responsible for all payments connected with certification, including postage, insurance & handling. Request for extension for certification must be made in writing on the bid sheet prior to auction date. Lots must be delivered to the expertisers for submission within 14 days of the auction & the auctioneer must be notified of results by mail or fax (with copy of certification or signed document by expert) no later than 40 days after auction date.
Lots requested to be certified in our auction can be submitted to one of the following :
P.F (Philatelic foundation - New York City USA)
A.P.S (American philatelic society - Pennsylvania USA)
- The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw, split or regroup any lot, also the auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid believed by him not to be made in good faith. In case of dispute, the exclusive jurisdiction of a Pennsylvania (Lackawanna County) court is agreed upon.
- The placing of a bid shall constitute acceptance of our terms & conditions.